What is a coach?
“Part consultant, part motivational speaker, part therapist and part rent-a-friend, coaches work with managers, entrepreneurs, and just plain folks, helping them define and achieve their goals — career, personal, or most often, both.”- Newsweek
- Are you stressed out and feeling like you are at the end of your rope?
- Do you feel like you are failing somehow as a parent?
- Do you wish there was someone who you could talk to, to help you though those moments when you feel like you can’t do anything right?
- Are you going through a divorce and need some help deciding if co-parenting is for you and if so, how to begin working towards it?
- Are you co-parenting now but need more help getting on the same page?
Parenting comes with many challenges. You will face some demanding developmental stages and many moments through the years that will leave you reeling for answers. This is where a parenting coach can help you.
I am here to be your family coach. To help you in many areas of being a parent, being a single parent, going though a divorce, and being a co-parent. My main focus is on helping you through some day to day struggles that you keep hitting your head against the wall because of and/or to help you through a tough time in your life that you can’t seem to drag yourself through alone.
As a coach I can help you see how making small changes to your parenting can slowly lessen your stress. Help you understand why children sometimes behave the way they do. Help you to realize that you can co-parent even if it is a struggle to get your children’s other parent to follow along. Help you set up a parenting plan that is right for your changing family.
I offer many kinds of coaching for many areas of what you might be going through.
“Coaches have the ability to view things from afar — in what some call ‘helicopter vision’ — and to shed new light on difficult situations. Often they can act as a sounding board through tough decisions, help sharpen skills, and motivate.” – CFO Magazine